Welcome!

Hi everyone! I'm delighted to welcome you to my blog! I have not been active in a long time but recently I have made a promise to upload more stories and poetry this year (fingers crossed!).
Meanwhile enjoy the few poetry and stories I have put up and I hope this visit will inspire you to come again!

- Adebusola


Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Witchcraft



“It’s witchcraft"! they say,
Cause she holds them spellbound, swaying her hips to mimic the rhythm of the sea
Like a mermaid, her hair long and full glistens in the sun
Like the motion of the waves she captivates and with just a slight of her hand she beckons and draws you in saying “come”
It's witchcraft! They say,
Cause they don't, no, they CAN’T understand her
She's unfathomable; a mysterious creature, an enigma you can’t unravel
It's witchcraft! They cry,
When she ascends to the highest heavens, smashing glass ceilings to make way for her
Creating diamonds out of jagged rocks,
She displays them proudly round her neck saying “I’m the Unbreakable, Indestructible witch. Yes! I am woman”

No comments: